The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
As a global association, we are always on the lookout for new Training Partnerships to help us spread the word on GRC best practices and contribute to the betterment of our industry as a whole.
Similarly, as our Training Partner, you will empower your local GRC professionals by helping them gain useful skills and knowledge, advance their careers via relevant professional qualifications, and build a strong and long-lasting business network. By leveraging teamwork and collaboration with AGRC, you can establish yourself as an important avenue for professional training, thought leadership, and community building in the GRC space in your jurisdiction.
Whether it is by developing a local AGRC chapter in your country or becoming one of our approved training partners, you are a crucial component to the pursuit of AGRC’s vision and long-term objectives as a growing international GRC association.
If you join us as a Training Partner, here’s how you will benefit:
- Access to training materials for AGRC’s six (6) Level 3 Certificates in AML, KYC/CDD, Compliance, Corporate Governance, ESG and Sanctions Compliance.
- Access to complimentary marketing materials in English to promote AGRC’s Certificates in your country.
- Development and promotion of a marketing campaign including a press release and webinar to announce the launch of our Partnership.
- Ability to develop your own training programmes to prepare local professionals to sit any of the AGRC Certificate Exams, while earning extra income.
- Discounts to conferences, workshops, webinars, and other live events where AGRC is a Media Partner.
- Honorary, lifetime membership to AGRC for three (3) of your team members.
- Complimentary advertisement space in our bi-yearly The AGRC Digest.
- Listing on our website’s Training Partner page.
Additionally, we are very flexible when it comes to setting up these partnerships, so if you have any ideas on what else we can action to improve or promote our work together, send them along and we’d be happy to discuss.
If you’re interested in becoming our Partner, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch to schedule a preliminary call. For anything else, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.