The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
International Certified Corporate Governance Officer (ICCGO)
The ICCGO Certificate is offered in collaboration with Investment Academy Institute of Training in Saudi Arabia and the GCC region and taught exclusively in person and in Arabic.
About Money Experts Institute for Training (Investment Academy)
Investment Academy is a leading financial training provider in Saudi Arabia and GCC headquartered in Riyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is authorised by the Ministry of Commerce and regulated by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation. Investment Academy is a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Saudi Arabia and the GCIBFI of Bahrain. Investment Academy is an ILM Recognized Provider, offering an array of training programs in the financial and managerial domains to banks, brokerage houses, institutions and governmental bodies in Saudi Arabia and GCC countries. Investment Academy also has a roster of training courses for individuals and the business community.
The ICCGO Certificate is awarded to professional officers in the Corporate Governance domain. Each candidate must join a five-day workshop and sit a subsequent exam. Successful candidates are awarded an ICCGO Certificate to acknowledge their knowledge and skills pertaining to Corporate Governance concepts and implementations.
- Corporate Governance Definition, Characteristics, and Importance
- Corporate Governance Determinants and Principles
- Parties Involved in Corporate Governance
- Corporate Governance: Transparency and Disclosure
- Corporate Governance and Risk Management
- Risk Sources and Impact Assessment
- Internal Audit
- Financial and Administrative Corruption
- Anti-Corruption Mechanisms
- Corporate Governance Report Components
- Corporate Governance Report Preparation
- Corporate Governance Sample Report Preparation
- Examining Examples of Corporate Governance Reports of some Organizations
- And More!
Expected Learning Outcomes
By acquiring this certification, participants are expected to be able to:
- Review key corporate governance definitions that will allow for an understanding of the term and the importance it carries.
- Summarize the many benefits of a robust and effective corporate governance practice for your organisation.
- Understand how Boards function, how they are structured in terms of Board Committees, and how the composition of Boards should be shaped.
- Review the duties and responsibilities of Directors, identify the role of key post-holders, and understand the importance of building relations between Directors that are based on trust.
- Explain the need for diversity and inclusion in the Board of Directors.
- Describe the importance of Board committees covering areas such as audit, risk, and remuneration.
- Study how internal control mechanisms apply in a corporation and highlight the relevance of the three-lines of defence.
- Design effective and successful Board meetings.
- Identify the importance of ESG and CSR programmes to an organisation’s corporate governance practices.
Duration: 120 min
Assessment Format: 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Passing Score: 70%
Languages: Arabic for Teaching and Arabic or English for Test
Graduates automatically become a Professional Member of the Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance (PAGRC) and receive one year of membership for free with access to AGRC’s Member’s Area, discounts to conference, educational videos and articles, and plenty more.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this or any of our other programmes.