The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
Financial Crime Prevention Specialist (FCPS)
The FCPS Certificate is offered in collaboration with MEIT Institute of Training in Saudi Arabia and the GCC region and taught exclusively in person and in Arabic.
About Money Experts Institute for Training (MEIT)
MEIT is a leading financial training provider in Saudi Arabia and GCC headquartered in Riyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is authorised by the Ministry of Commerce and regulated by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation. MEIT is a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Saudi Arabia and the GCIBFI of Bahrain. MEIT is an ILM Recognized Provider, offering an array of training programs in the financial and managerial domains to banks, brokerage houses, institutions and governmental bodies in Saudi Arabia and GCC countries. MEIT also has a roster of training courses for individuals and the business community.
The FCPS Certificate is awarded to professional officers in the Financial Crime Prevention domain. Each candidate must join a five-day workshop and sit a subsequent exam. Successful candidates are awarded an FCPS Certificate to acknowledge their knowledge and skills pertaining to Financial Crime Prevention concepts and implementations.
- The Main Types of Financial Crime including Fraud, Tax Evasion, Market Abuse, Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing, Bribery, and Corruption
- Key Procedures and Processes Companies and Staff Members to Put into Practice to Help Prevent Financial Crime
- Cybersecurity Issues
- International Economic Sanctions
- Compliance Programs and Ethics
- Asset Recovery
- International Standards in Financial Crime Prevention
- And More!
Expected Learning Outcomes
Here’s what you can expect to achieve following the completion of the FCPS programme:
- Understand what involves financial crime and what constitutes a financial crime risk.
- Define, implement and manage appropriate fraud controls for your company.
- Gain a solid understanding of the different types of fraud in the financial sector.
- Understand identity theft, electronic crime, and other cybersecurity threats, and ways in which these are used by criminals.
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge of bribery and corruption at an institutional level.
- Develop an efficient and comprehensive fraud response policy for your company.
- Learn how to handle whistle-blowers in a correct and productive manner.
Duration: 120 min
Assessment Format: 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Passing Score: 70%
Languages: Arabic for Teaching and Arabic or English for Test
Graduates automatically become a Professional Member of the Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance (PAGRC) and receive one year of membership for free with access to AGRC’s Member’s Area, discounts to conference, educational videos and articles, and plenty more.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on this or any of our other programmes.