The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance
International Compliance Officer (ICO)
This ICO Certificate is offered in collaboration with Investment Academy in Saudi Arabia and GCC
(teaching language: arabic).
Investment Academy (IA)
LGCA’s partner IA is leading financial training provider in Saudi Arabia and GCC, headquartered in Rhyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is authorised by the Ministry of Commerce and regulated by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation. IA is a member of the Chamber of Commerce of Saudi Arabia and the GCIBFI of Bahrain. IA is an ILM Recognized Provider, offering an array of training programs in the financial and managerial domains to banks, brokerage houses, institutions and governmental bodies in Saudi Arabia and GCC Countries. IA also has a roster of training courses for individuals and the business community.
International Compliance Officer (ICO) is certification awarded to the compliance professionals who meet the requirements of obtaining the certificate. It is a global professional program that merges the theoretical knowledge with the modern practical techniques and tools of compliance management.
- The international and national regulatory environment
- Institutional Compliance management and Non Compliance Risks
- International and national standards and regulations of Compliance Management
- The relationship between Compliance Management and other managements
- The structure of Compliance Management, its responsibilities and its functions for effective compliance.
- The effective Compliance Officer and the required skills.
- Role of Governance to control the compliance process and governance tools to make the procedures effective.
- The role of Compliance officer in AML, Financial crimes and corruption according to the international best practices.
- How to build effective compliance management department and using technology to achieve compliance risk management.
- Basel III Committee Principles for Compliance and ISO 37301:2021
Duration: 120 min
Assessment Format: 100 Multiple Choice Questions
Passing Score: 70%