Just like last year, we’re proud media sponsors of a series of compliance, anti-corruption, and ESG conferences, among others, organized by the prestigious C5 group (C5, American Conference Institute, and The Canadian Institute).
Two are quickly coming up in March and you’re eligible to a 10% discount on tickets as part of the IGCA network.
Check them out below and make the most out of this opportunity!
8th Mexico Summit on Anti-Corruption & Compliance Programs
ACI is excited to welcome you back to the go-to event of the year for Mexico’s anti-corruption community!
ACI’s 8th Mexico Summit on Anti-Corruption & Compliance Programs returns to Mexico City on March 22 & 23, 2022.
SAVE 10% on your registration as an IGCA member by mentioning code D10-971-971EX01 when registering. Plus, discounted rates are available for local Mexico and Latin America participants!
The 2022 event will continue to stand apart with an unparalleled caliber of expert speakers and a practical agenda that will cover the newest, most critical compliance risks.
Featured Government Speakers Include:
– David Last, Chief, FCPA Unit, Fraud Section, Criminal Division, U.S. Department of Justice
– Roberto Salcedo Aquino, Secretary of the Función Pública
– Jesús Homero Flores Mier, President of the National Convention of Antibribery Prosecutors
– Francisco Solares, President of the Mexican Chamber of the Construction Industry (CMIC)
– Ricardo Cacho, Director General de Control Procedimental, Secretaría de Hacienda y Crédito Público
New Practical & Informative Sessions for 2022 Include:
- Anti-Corruption Compliance Programs in Uncertain Times: Measuring and Adapting Programs to a Shifting Regulatory and Political Landscape
- New Case Study for 2022: Pemex Discusses Effective Due Diligence Policies and Practices
- The Crossover between AML and Anti-Corruption Investigations and Compliance: Key Takeaways for Mitigating New Enforcement Risks
- FCPA Enforcement, Compliance Expectations and External Monitorships under the Biden Administration: Critical Updates Affecting Industry in Mexico
- SAT Activity and the Relationship between Tax Evasion, Money Laundering and Corruption Actions
- Public Procurement: Managing New Anti-Corruption Risks at the Bidding and Contract Performance Stages
View the Full Agenda & Register Today!
Book with confidence! Register and pay to lock in your early rate and be eligible for a full refund until March 12, 2022.
16th Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery Geneva
C5 is excited to announce that the 16th edition of Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery returns on 24-25 March, 2022, in Geneva, Switzerland.
For the last 15 years, the “Who’s Who” of the fraud litigation, asset tracing, dispute resolution and insolvency law communities have gathered in Geneva each spring to connect and compare notes. Here’s your chance to develop professional bonds and network with a diverse group of trailblazers and decision-makers.
SAVE 10% on your registration as an IGCA member by mentioning code D10-643-643FX02 upon checkout.
The 2022 agenda has been fully revamped with new speakers and exciting, interactive sessions, including:
– SFO Address with Emma Luxton, Head of Proceeds of Crime and International Assistance, Serious Fraud Office
– Special Discussions with Members of the Westminster Magistrates’ Court (UK) and the Federal Criminal Court (Switzerland)
– Special Interview with Cynthia O’Murchu, Reporter for the Financial Times (UK) on Investigating Fraud and Corruption: Hidden in Plain Sight?
– Unsurpassed Networking Opportunities at our Welcome Back Drinks Reception and Extended Networking Breaks
Who You Will Meet:
- Solicitors and barristers specialising in fraud, insolvency, asset tracing, and recovery, and dispute resolution
- Forensic and litigation consultants
- Legal and compliance executives from multinational banks and companies
- Litigation funding firms
- Investigators and asset recovery specialists
- Technology solutions providers
View the Full Agenda & Register Before February 25th to SAVE €300.
Register and pay to lock in your early rate and be eligible for a full refund until March 12, 2022.