Here’s the last American Conference Institute (ACI) we’ve partnered up with for 2021!
ACI is excited to announce that the 2nd edition of ACI’s Practical Guide to Data Analytics will be taking place in Washington, DC on December 3rd, 2021.
As usual, you can claim a 10% discount on tickets as an AGRC member by applying the code D10-674-674EX01 when you check out.
Why Should You Attend?
While other events only take a cursory look at data analytics, this conference’s agenda relies heavily on a “how to” component that incorporates plenty of case studies and hypotheticals to the discussion.
Additionally, this conference focuses on the complete data analytics lifecycle, including how to access and capture clean, high-value data across disparate systems, assemble the right team, optimize data acquisition and governance, and tailor analytics to your specific organization and industry.
Here are some of the main skills you will gain by attending this event, regardless of your level of expertise or years of experience:
- Determining risk parameters to effectively facilitate data integrity and corporate guidelines.
- The finer points of assessing data integrity and discovering what dashboard functions suit your organization’s unique needs.
- Leveraging AI and machine learning to improve predictive capabilities and compliance monitoring.
- How to utilize risk scoring and fine-tune internal policies to address red flags and handle the exception processes.
- Creating a fluid and adaptable data-monitoring system to effectively monitor your data.
- Implementing an ethical AI framework and code of conduct.
What Does 2021’s Agenda Include?
Here are some of the topics to be covered by the second iteration of the FCPA Data Analytics conference:
– Risk Assessments: Defining Your Risk Profile and Cross-Functional Team
– Data Acquisition and Integrity: How to Capture the Highest Value Data Across Disparate Systems and Data Sources
– Data Governance: How to Address Red Flags, Conduct Risk Scoring, Fine-Tune Policies and Handle Exception Processes
– Investigations: How In-House and Outside Counsel Are Leveraging Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning
Speakers include compliance and ethics directors for a wide array of companies such as Pfizer, Google, Cargill, Amgen, Patterson Companies, Inc., HSBC North America Holdings Inc., Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Zimmer Biomet and more.
Register below, saving 10% on tickets with AGRC code D10-674-674EX01.
Keep in mind that you can pay to lock in your early rate and be eligible for a full refund until November 23rd, 2021.